Our busy acupuncture and alternative health clinic is looking for a Michigan Registered Acupuncturist! This position can be full or part time and is considered a independent contractor position.
Our clinic has a Women’s health focus, but also treats a variety of conditions as well as works with the VA hospital system. We currently offer acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Thai bodywork, Reiki, and Reflexology.
We also have front desk support to help with booking, taking payment, and flipping treatment rooms. We are also located in a medical building with a variety of Western practitioners in other suites.
- NCCAOM Board Certified (current)
- Michigan Registration (current)
- TCM trained
- At least 1-2 years experience
- Willing to work with Veterans; this includes creating documents to keep up with authorizations.
- A friendly, warm demeanor.
- Ability to work with a full schedule; working your way up to seeing 1-2 patients per hour
- Comfortable working with an EHR system
- Flexible hours; we offer weekend hours (which are in high demand!)
- Comfortable working with Excel spreadsheets to track your appointments for invoicing.
There is no specific start date, however sooner is always better! Please apply with a note about why you are interested in joining our amazing team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- acupuncture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Overtime often available:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly