Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Full Stack Software Developer duties include:
- Serve as part of a larger architecture, engineering, development, and testing team, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for a web-based planning and simulation system in coordination with DOD teams.
- Work alongside multiple disciplines of developers and find the best solutions to complex/challenging problems
- Design overall architecture of the web application, both web and back-end applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understand and implement security and data protection.
• Must be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with three years’ work experience or completed Software Development Program with four years’ work experience
- Proficiency with an Object-Oriented Programming Language (e.g. Java, C++, C#, etc.), and OOP design patterns
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.