Trade Insight application developers will be expected to design, develop, testing and manage deployment of application. They will be part of the Global Securitized Products Group (SPG) technology team building analytical solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable communicating with both business and technologists of varying seniority. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is a prerequisite for this position. The candidate must be able to work independently, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate is a motivated and "eager to learn" technologist, who will not only deliver on the tasks, but will also strive to understand the overall agenda of delivery to make the right decisions.
The role offers the opportunity to learn about MBS, CMBS, Agency and SPG products, to participate in projects covering analytics, visualization, micro service based architecture and cloud based application.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Work on building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- 8-9 years of experience on ASP.Net, C# and .Net Core
- 5+ years development experience with React.js/ Angular.js
- 7+ years' experience on micro service based development using .Net Core / .Net experience
- 2-3 years' experience on SQL and PL/SQL
- Fixed Income/Equities front office experience working with Trading, Sales, Research etc.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive winning attitude
- Confidence in communicating internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with front office and technology teams on a daily basis who are both business and technically sophisticated
- Excellent team-working skills, efficient at multi-tasking and be able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project management skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans