Our ideal candidate is someone with high volume petroleum dispatching experience who is proactive and can handle constant changes.
Molo Petroleum sells and transports fuel throughout Minnesota. We are growing our business and we are seeking dispatchers who will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring driver start times, and progress to ensure delivery commitments are maintained. Successful candidates are safety conscious, reliable, ambitious and will consistently provide great customer service to our customers and employees. You must have petroleum dispatching experience to receive consideration. You must have high-volume (200+ routings per day) dispatching experience to be considered.
This position is located in our Ramsey, MN dispatch center. Remote work is done on an as needed basis.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
Schedule and dispatch fuel transport vehicles for conveyance of fuel to retailers outside the place of business. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress. Makes decisions on best route and timing to deliver fuel within established DOT rules regarding commercial drivers.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for fuel.
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
- Schedule or dispatch fuel and tankers to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Determine types or amounts of fuel and transport required, according to work orders or specifications.
- At least 3 years of high volume petroleum dispatching experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and computer use in general (we do test for this) so you will need at least 2 years experience with Excel.
- High School diploma or GED required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Ramsey, MN 55303 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dispatching: 1 year (Required)
- petroleum dispatching: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place