Empower others to meet and achieve their goals while working with EmpowerMe Wellness Rehabilitation!
We are currently looking for a Full Time PTA to work in the Des Peres MO area.
EmpowerMe Wellness therapists will provide quality rehabilitation to geriatric patients with compassion and respect. Therapists will utilize assessments, evaluations, teaching, training, and manual skills while working with patients within independent, assisted living and memory care communities. EmpowerMe Wellness therapists develop a unique Plan of Care tailored to each patient, and they perform treatments in the comfort of the patient’s home – with a frequency, duration, and time-frame that will lead to the best possible functional outcome, following all Medicare issued guidelines and regulations. All EmpowerMe Wellness therapists are continuously trained on geriatric-care research, outcome measures, assessment techniques, and treatments through journal articles, in-services, and continuing education classes.
- Creates and meets Plan of Care requirements for patient on their caseload, and/or as directed by physician orders.
- Provide the appropriate documentation, in a timely manner, that is required by Medicare or other possible reimbursement sources
- The therapist identifies the need for and makes referral(s) to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of patients.
- Puts Patient Service first: ensures that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate way
- Must maintain all licenses and documents required for continued employment in the medical field.
- 1 year of previous professional experience
- Associate’s degree for PTA and OTA
- Valid license in the state(s) of practice