POSITION OBJECTIVE: To Supervise the Front of House Operations in Deli-Seafood-Buffet and Grille while maintaining and continuing to develop an environment that creates excitement and an incredible experience for both our team members and guest.
Our Mission: To enhance continued economic viability and quality of life for the Nisqually Indian Tribe, our Team Members, and the neighboring communities.
Our Vision: Creating incredible experiences
Our Core Values: Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Respect, Teamwork.
Job Summary: Perform Supervisory and administrative functions in accordance with policies and procedures. Responsibly to organize, direct and coordinate the Term Members in the different venues.
JOB SUMMARY: Perform Supervisory and administrative functions in accordance with policies and procedures. Responsible to organize, direct and coordinate the Team Members in the different venues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Supervise the FOH food venues during assigned shift.
- Ensure department complies with all regulations regarding health and safety for team members and guests.
- Handle guest and team member disputes in a timely manner.
- Function as a “hands on” shift supervisor.
- Responsible for the training and development of the FOH team members.
- Communicate all guest service hurdles.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed
- Work with Restaurant Manager and F&B Purchaser (If needed) to order established par lists.
- Coordinate daily service with Restaurant Manager, Executive Chef, Sous Chefs and Beverage Operations.
- Perform pre-shift huddles.
- Ensure that the high quality of service, food presentation, cleanliness and guest service standards are being met in all restaurants.
- Responsible for team member coaching, counselling and administering disciplinary actions in a consistent and timely manner.
- Complete administrative tasks and daily shift reports.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with team members and guests.
- Plan and prepare schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of team members to meet the needs of the restaurants.
- Perform team member evaluations.
- Knowledge of casino promotions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required skills and knowledge:
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- College-level or accredited training course(s) in related fields of business management, accounting and/ or culinary studies.
- 3 years of high volume restaurant supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent guest service skills
- Experience in decision making
- Experience in problem solving
- Food Handler permit.
- Class 12 Mixologist permit.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience using a P.O.S. system.
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently, and in a consistent manner.
- Serve Safe certified or the ability to become certified within 90 days of start date.
- Pass NRWC pre-employment testing.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to obtain a Class III Gaming License.
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- 5 years of supervisory experience in a multi-venue restaurant facility and or casino operation.
- 2 years of high volume restaurant management experience.
- A.A. Degree in culinary studies, business arts and accounting.
- Ability to bend, reach, push, pull, squat and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for assigned shift.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms.
- Manual and finger dexterity for operation of personal computer and routine paperwork.
- Ability to tolerate a noisy, smoke-filled environment.