Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required (Green Card or US Citizenship). We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future.
Sales Boomerang (SB) is a national leader in Borrower Intelligence Systems for the Mortgage Lending industry. We are a people first SAAS company that has built an amazing technology to serve our customers. We have ambitious growth plans, and we are now expanding our team to realize that growth.
We’re looking for experienced software engineers who can help us architect, build and scale the Sales Boomerang Platform to support the company’s rapid growth. This is a great opportunity to work on leading edge technologies. You’d be joining a tight knit, driven team whose work has a big impact on the product and customer experience.
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of the modern front end frameworks such as AngularJS, VueJS;
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies;
- Experience in working with REST web services;
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery (AWS cloud is a plus).
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Innovative thinking, problem solving skills, and the ability to transform abstract problems into actionable plans is required;
- The ability to make sound decisions and exhibit good judgment even under high pressure or difficult situations is also required;
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning or strategy execution, and project management experience is strongly preferred.
The Frontend Developer responsibilities:
- Integrate with our back end via APIs;
- Apply industry standards, and best practices;
- Ensuring high performanceOur values:
Your input matters. Whether it is feedback on the product, your teammates or our development process, we expect you to have an opinion and articulate it with clarity. Learning is part of the job. You will solve new problems every day, and You will grow with the team. We move fast. You will deploy code to production on day one and do it safely. Leave code better than you found it. You will fix problems, even when they’re not yours, because it’s the right thing for the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Owings Mills, MD 21117 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off