Who We Are
My name is Chris. A couple of years ago my best friend Leslie and I opened Live Love Locks because we noticed a lot of women were so busy they didn’t have time to take care of themselves. We offer 45-minute blow dries that last days so busy women didn’t have to worry about doing their hair.
About the Position
There are two main categories to this job. The first half is taking care of clients and making sure they have a great time. The second half is working with me personally to run my social media accounts.
- Greet clients, make sure they have a great time and serve them drinks
- Book appointments and take payment
- Take pictures and video of some of the best stylists in the country
- Learn to edit those pictures and video into high-quality content
- Maintain our IG, FB and Youtube posting schedule
This is the job I wish I had when I was in my 20’s. This is NOT for someone who wants to come in and go through the motions. It’s for someone who enjoys coming up with their own ideas and seeing them through. Someone who likes making a difference and seeing the impact their work is having on the world.
A Good Match for the Role Should:
- Be EXTREMELY nice and humble
- Be hungry to learn new things
- Have some video editing experience or at least a strong desire to learn
- Be able to work 30+ hours a week and on Saturdays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: