We are seeking an experienced dynamic individual with a warm personality for a front desk position in a busy medical practice in Frederick.
- Receiving patients in a polite and courteous manner.
- Interacting with patients, doctors and patient’s family members in a professional compassionate and kind manner.
- Making appointments, verifying and scanning patient information into the computer system. Answering phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Receiving and conveying messages in writing and verbally
- Check out and schedule follow up visits
- Pull patient charts as needed
- Scan documents into patient charts
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ability to communicate well and in a caring and supportive manner with individuals of all backgrounds
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Excellent time management skills
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school or equivalent
- Previous experience in a medical practice is an advantage
Great benefits: paid time off, sick time, health insurance, retirement plan with employer contributions, life and disability insurance
Email cover letter and resume with references.
Job Type: Full-time
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)