BE VALUED. Our main goal is to develop tomorrows hospitality leaders!
We are looking for a highly qualified individual. Someone who is motivated and ready to work. Skytouch or Choice Hotels training is required. Preferably 1 or more years of Front Desk Work.
JOB TITLE: Guest Services Director/ Front Office Manager
DEPARTMENT: Front Desk/Operations
The Guest Services Manager/Front Office Manager is responsible for the success of the front desk, for ensuring guest satisfaction and product quality standards are met, and for managing all areas of the hotel according to Brand standards to achieve a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality. Displays exemplary performance for staff to follow.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Maintains guest service as the driving philosophy of the hotel.
· Personally, demonstrates a commitment to guest services in responding promptly to guest needs.
· Is committed to making every guest satisfied.
· Ensures all hotel staff, including new hires, know all components of guest services and are trained to meet standards.
· Helps develop added value customer service programs.
· Empowers hotel staff to deliver guest service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest assistance.
· Meets or exceeds hotel guest satisfaction measures.
Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
· Must be willing to participate in service/hospitality training and education. – Must be willing to further education in PMS/Phone Sales/Sales/Team Management/Leadership Development and General Hospitality.
Front Desk Management:
· Acts as manager on duty for hotel and manages front desk operations.
· Ensures front desk staff is trained in all front desk operations, including check-in/check-out procedures, telephone procedures, hotel amenities and computer systems.
· Hold quarterly front desk staff training/meetings
· Ensures front desk staff is trained in and follows financial control procedures for cash, vouchers, inventories, and receivables. – Produce accurate financial reports on time.
· Maintains a positive, cooperative work environment between staff and management.
· Attitude must be conducive to team growth, hospitality, and a serving environment.
· Emphasizes employee selection, training, and development as a way of doing business.
· Administers personnel policies fairly and consistently.
· Resolves employee grievances in a fair and timely manner.
· Ensures employees understand policies, pay procedures, bonus plans and benefits.
· Helps develop management talent by acting as a mentor for direct reports.
· Ensures completion of training objectives and development plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- hotel front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)