BE a Team Player. BE the Expert. BE Collaborative. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Front Desk Coordinator in Coral Gables, FL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Do you want to be the first point of contact who will leave a lasting great first impression for all internal and external clients who enter our office? You are the type of individual who loves making office visitors feel welcome with your smile and positive attitude. You thrive being in a support role where you can add value to your clients each day by providing proactive administrative support.
You are a self-starter who owns your space with a sense or urgency and ability to understand what needs to get done, without being told to do so. You are passionate about helping those around you, whether that means supporting other departments with projects as needed or setting up a conference room, ultimately you want to do all you can do for your team! You produce high quality wok with your eagle eye for detail and always act with the customer in mind. If this sounds like you, we want you to join our team!
What you bring
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a customer facing administrative role.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office functions (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- High school diploma at minimum.
- Customer service experience.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience.
What success looks like
- You are extremely organized and possess awesome time management skills that allows you to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands professionally.
- You will be responsible for greeting all visitors, answering/directing incoming phone calls and providing administrative support for the office.
- You will be able to perform general administrative tasks including copying, scanning, faxing, delivering mail, managing parking, break room conference room cleanup and maintenance, etc.
- You will be able to interact and communicate with individual at all levels and show dedication by demonstrating respect, trust, honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Assist the Marketing and Accounting departments with special projects and requests.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.