Position: Front Desk Clerk
Reports to: Program Director
Location: Manhattan, Bronx, or Queens Available
- Monitoring the entry and egress of building residents and guests.
- Responsible for the distribution of residents’ mail.
- Responsible for taking telephone messages for the residents and staff of the building.
- Assists with client cooperative meal plan.
- Is the first line of defense in case of emergencies; (i.e. calling management, the fire department in case of a fire, etc.)
- Monitors and documents client medication adherence.
- Duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications: High school diploma. Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Basic computer and data entry skills. Good interpersonal skills.
Salary: Full time: $ 32,460 plus generous benefits; Part Time: $15.60/hour.
Fax/mail/email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to: Fax: (212)925-7958 OR Email: jobs(at)acmhnyc.org
ACMH is committed to the mental and physical wellbeing of vulnerable New Yorkers and is a leader in the provision of outreach and engagement, care management, rehabilitation, and supportive housing.
For more information, visit our website: www.acmhnyc.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $32,460.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place