Summary: Under the direction of the Facility Operations Manager, the Front Desk Attendant is responsible for the daily operations of the entrance of the facility. The Front Desk Attendant will provide quality customer service adhering to Park District of Highland Park standards at Hidden Creek AquaPark.
- Perform daily opening and closing tasks and checklists.
- Perform accurate financial transactions and operate Point-of-Sale efficiently.
- Perform membership status look up, check-ins, and renewals.
- Cleaning and organizing front desk and front office areas.
- Assist with and perform group/party rentals and check-ins.
- Assist with front desk reports.
- Initiate and follow emergency procedures as outlined in the facility Emergency Action Plan (EAP).
- Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of the District’s safety program.
- Field and answer patron questions to the best of their ability.
- Greet patrons and provide professional and positive customer service according to Park District standards.
- Must fulfill all department training requirements.
Qualifications: Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Requirements: Candidates must be at least 16 years of age. Must attend preseason training during the month of May.
Classification: Seasonal, non-exempt
Seasonal employees work up to 40 hours per week for the duration of the summer. Paid training and orientation will be held during the month of May. Employees may work Memorial Day through Labor Day at Hidden Creek Aquapark.
Hours vary depending on shift and location. Shifts are typically 6-8 hours long, and take place between 5:00am and 8:00pm.
The Park District of Highland Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.