Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers to do good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is “yes”, we want you on our team at Massage Envy. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skincare. As a sales and customer service associate at our Massage Envy location you will have a meaningful role to play as you:
· Help clients understand the benefits o regular massage, skincare and stretch.
· Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
· Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you’ll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
· Benefits that help you take care of you including, PTO, Healthcare, free monthly service, 50% off additional services and 40% retail discount.
· A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a base pay plus bonuses for enhancements and membership sales.
· A dynamic,energizing environment where you’re consistently challenged, never bored.
· Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer services skills.
WHAT WE’LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As a team, we’re committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
· Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
· Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
· Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
· Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
· Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it takes to succeed
We only succeed together, so we’re looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in the role are:
· Sales superstars who aren’t afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
· People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing)
· Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a High School diploma or equivalent.
· Master of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
· Fast of their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
· Great teammates who can work well with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
· Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skincare services.
If you’re ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can’t wait to meet you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- front desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement