At Carr Workplaces, we believe in hard work and that each client interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and impress. As the Community Manager, you will be engaged in a busy, high energy, and technologically advanced office center with successful entrepreneurs and business owners in a shared workspace environment. This entry-level position is excellent for customer service driven and hospitality minded individuals looking for exposure to growing businesses, performing administrative tasks and building professional relationships.
- Be physically present at the center to provide client support. Be able to answer questions and responses to all clients and manager.
- Prepare for client inquiries by studying products, services and customer services processes.
- Answer all inbound phone calls for clients, sales and the company by directing callers as appropriate. Take care of any client requests that come in by phone.
- Greet and direct visitors with a hospitality forward mindset.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and packages for clients.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of mail services.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, stocking and the distribution of office and café supplies.
- Assist in the management of client onboarding.
- Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the center. Ensure that the community café, business center and conference rooms are up to center readiness standards.
- Provide marketing materials for clients and prospects.
- Assist in planning and attend monthly client events. Attending networking and marketing events during business hours.
- Perform administrative duties that support client in their daily business practices.
- Manage all client catering requests including the set up and tear down. Manage vendor relationships in a professional manner.
- Schedule conference rooms, day office usage, catering and equipment usage through Operate.
- Update and maintain accurate schedules for all clients and daytrippers. Assist with booking and maintaining of daytripper client accounts. Proactively outreach to daytripper clients.
- Receive all incoming vendor invoices and determine which invoices should be entered at the center level. Send all other invoices to the accounting department to process.
- Create purchase orders through Nexus Payables for offices and café supplies. Keep an inventory of offices and kitchen supplies.
- Coordinate with building management company and janitorial staff to assist with building issues with necessary.
- Purchase and accurately reconcile offices supplies, postage, parking validation and FedEx accounts.
- Improve quality services by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and services applications.
- Familiarity with P&L reports.
- Other duties as required/assigned.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets:
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility with changing priorities.
- Evidence of being a team player and support colleague with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and act in a dynamic, problem solving capacity to best service the client and team.
- Ability to use IT/technology and Microsoft Suite
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent, Bachelors Degree in Arts or Sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an office environment in a similar.
- Experience in restaurant, hotel, retail or other hospitality experience highly desired.
At Carr Workplaces, we value our employees and believe in everyone’s own personal success. We offer a top of the line benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a steady schedule — Core business hours are 8:15am-5:15pm M-F, and a chance to grow within an organization that truly values its employees.