Fraternity / Sorority Private Chef
Are you a kitchen professional who is looking to support creative kitchens on some of the leading college campuses across the country? Tired of not getting the opportunity to move up within the ranks and build upon your experience and skills? Would you love to take advantage of having major holidays off? Would you like to enjoy your summers off? If so, Campus Cooks invites you to join our team as a Unit Manager / Private Chef!
Campus Cooks are the experts in kitchen management and meal service for fraternities and sororities since 1995. Our professional private chefs go beyond daily food preparation, in order to strengthen our belief in promoting a stronger sense of brotherhood and sisterhood through a superior meal service. Campus Cooks believes that every fraternity and sorority chapter deserves healthy, quality meals prepared by a professional well trained staff, and a meal service program that eliminates the stress of managing a kitchen for student leaders, house directors, and alumni advisors. Operating in multiple states and campuses across the country, Campus Cooks provides employees the opportunity to be creative, take managerial ownership of assigned areas and have fun all while providing the highest levels of quality and service.
The Private Chef is responsible for running an onsite kitchen of a fraternity or sorority. The position requires the individual to collaborate with the clientele to create a balanced and innovative menu, place online product and supply orders through multiple vendors, and use various creative cost-effective techniques to execute meals from scratch.
- Collaborate with client to design a weekly menu
- Execute delicious meals in a timely manner in accordance with site agreement
- Interact daily with students/clients providing excellent customer service
- Maintain product and supply inventory through online ordering
- Report financial and other required results electronically
- Maintain a weekly established budget
- Maintain cleanliness and basic maintenance of kitchen spaces and equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid holidays
- Minimal late nights and weekends
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary
- 2 to 5 years kitchen management experience
- Minimum one year experience in online ordering with major food vendor
- ServSafe certified
- Experience in cost effective and creative menu development
- Culinary degree/certification preferred
- Executive Chef experience preferred