Why you want to work for FST Logistics?
You’re a face. You’re a name. You’re Family. We promote a strong sense of respect in the workplace and strive to make a connection with all Employee-Owners. That’s right at FST Logistics you are not just an employee but a stakeholder. FST is an employee-owned company, and as an employee each year you receive stock shares.
Founded in 1991, FST Logistics responsibly provided seamless logistics solutions for manufactures of food and grocery products. We serve Columbus, OH with 7 Facilities locally and 1 in Indianapolis, Indiana. We act in the best interests of our clients, our team and FST with a focus to be an integrated logistics and brand partner for our clients.
How YOU Matter to FST Logistics as a Forklift Operator – Order picking 3rd Shift
As a Forklift Operator you will build customer orders, stage orders for loading, and load and unload orders for shipment and receive customer product and place in the correct area in the warehouse in a timely and efficient manner for our customers.
- Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner
- Pull, pick orders to complete customer order form daily
- Load and unload product
- Validate and ensure accuracy of all orders picked and staged for distribution
- Responsible to participate in physical inventories, perform labeling/sorting/wrapping/packing/re-packing/re-banding of products
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area which included keeping aisles clean and debris picked up within the facility.
- Conduct daily forklift inspections and follow Safety Guideline operating a forklift
- Any duties as assigned by Supervisor/management
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of recent forklift experience
- Previous RF /Scanning/ bar -coding experience
- Basic Math and comprehension skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to read, understand and follow all SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Reliable, Responsive and Adaptable to change
- Willingness to work overtime as necessary, based on Business Operations
What does FST offer YOU?
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Short/Long Term Disability
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
401 K with Company Match
Paid Time Off
Weekly Competitive Pay
6 Month Pay Increase
Wellness Plan with opportunity to enroll in FREE Gym Membership
Career Advancement Opportunities
Fun, Hardworking and Friendly Culture