Groove Ford is looking for a Ford-Certified Gas Engine Drivability Service Technician in Centennial, CO!
** Competitive Pay, Fun Work Environment, and Opportunities for Growth! **
Say YES to a better opportunity! Based in Colorado, Groove Automotive is known for its work hard/play hard mentality. We love to enjoy life, are proud of our community, and believe in the power of YES.
- YES to striving for excellence.
- YES to methods that empower our employees.
We need a dedicated, energetic, team player to join our ever-growing network of dealerships. Are you ready to say YES and be a part of the Team? Apply today!
What we Offer
- Competitive pay!
- Paid vacation!
- An extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and more!
- 401(k) with employer contribution!
- Tuition assistance!
- Gym membership reimbursement!
- Fun team atmosphere!
The Ford-Certified Gas Engine Drivability Service Technician will diagnose vehicle service problems and make necessary repairs and adjustments in a professional, quality manner.
- Perform quality repairs on assigned repairs. Fix the vehicle right the first time! Make a quality check after each repair.
- Advise Service Writer of needed repairs, including parts needs and advise manager of any changes or deviations from the original repair instructions on the repair order.
- Complete comprehensive documentation of cause / correction, specifications, and any other pertinent information needed to describe repair activities.
- Ensure current knowledge of latest technical data and service procedures.
- Attend required service training sessions or meetings and share expertise with others.
- Maintain tools necessary to complete assigned jobs.
- Maintain ability to use all company equipment and tools correctly, or seek assistance as needed. Clean and lock up all tools daily.
- Perform all repairs in assigned work areas, unless otherwise instructed by the Group Leader.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area at all times.
- Assist in the cleanup of the team area each evening.
- Clock on and off all repair orders as required.
- Perform PDI following the guidelines on the manufacturer’s check sheets, including road test.
- Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with management, parts personnel and other technicians.
Responsible for the Following Results
- Goals accurately and consistently achieved.
- Consistently high levels of documented customer satisfaction as measured by manufacturer, company and dealership sponsored surveys.
- Assure customers consistently receive good value
- Profitable and effective use of service department assets.
- Represent the business well by demonstrating sound knowledge of the product and services offered.
- Operate all vehicles serviceable by the dealership without any special modifications.
- Up-to-date ASE certifications preferred
- At least 3 years of gas engine drivability service technician experience
- A high level of motivation and demonstrated ability to learn and succeed
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Proven knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Authorized to work in the United States
Summit Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Summit Automotive Partners strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Summit Automotive Partners employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Summit Automotive Partners complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Summit Automotive Partners will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources Department. Summit Automotive Partners will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s religious beliefs or practices.