Delaware North Sportservice is hiring friendly Food Service Attendants to join our team at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida. As a Food ServiceAttendant you will play an important role in the game day experience for fans and guests.
- Greets guests, communicates stand offerings, and answers any guest questions in a friendly manner.
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Records all waste.
- Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages.
- Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Accounts for all transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience working with a POS system preferred but not required.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 25 pounds.
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.