Part time position available for Food Service Attendant for approximately 1-2 days per week. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing excellent service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for set up of snack bar daily, to include daily par, prep and organization.
- Stocks and cleans snack bar throughout the day.
- Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Preparation of and storage of all food & beverage items necessary for operation according to Club and DHEC standards.
- Consistent preparation of daily snack bar food items as designated.
- Maintains organized and clean work area.
- Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course or in snack bar.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
- Accountable for all financial transactions that may, at times, be high volume.
- Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the General Manager.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.65 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place