At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Fleet Dispatch and Scheduling Coordinator – Mentor
The Fleet Dispatch and Scheduling Coordinator plays a crucial role in getting our Sterilzer Cleaning Technicians where they need to be and when they need to be there! As a Dispatch and Scheduling Coordinator, you will track and manage technicians schedules, assign destinations and timelines while optimizing service routes/runs. You will have the opportunity to work with both internal and external customers/stakeholders while scheduling and routing service request, emergency concerns, and keeping everyone up to date on critical information. The Dispatch and Scheduling Coordinator will work out of our US Headquarters in Mentor, Ohio!
What will your primary responsibilities and duties be?
- Prioritize time sensitive service calls.
- Manage contractual obligations along with one-time service requests.
- Coordinate, schedule and notify technicians of assignments.
- Monitor technicians’ schedules (including 3rd parties and substitute technicians) and assign to routes.
- Follow up with technicians and management to ensure service was completed on time.
- Manage all aspects of third party partner relationships.
- Update systems to reflect up- to- date schedule and maintain timely data integrity.
- Reporting of technician utilization and route optimization statistics.
- Order/Replenish/manage 3rd party supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will need the following Education, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a fast paced, customer service based office setting in an administrative or support capacity.
- Must have PC experience with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with demonstrated proficiency in Word,Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM systems and Oracle/Siebel preferred.
- Previous experience as a Dispatch or Scheduling Coordinator preferred.
- Demonstrated effective analytical, organizational, and written / oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and handle multiple service request utilizing advanced prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage difficult situations in a calm and professional manner in order to come to an agreed on solution.
What team and services will you be supporting?
We feel that it is important to know about the team of Sterilizer Cleaning Technicians you would support in this role. Our Technicians work remotely and are located throughout the country!
Please review additional information regarding our sterilizer cleaning services:
What STERIS can offer you:
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, global company that will invest in your career growth over the long term. STERIS wouldn’t be where it is today without our incredible, talented people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay
- Hands-on training and development
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Onsite gym and cafeteria at our Mentor Campus
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.