Title: Fitness Trainer
Reports to: Club Manager
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people’s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don’t judge either), then this may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
What’s your role?
As the Fitness Trainer you are a high energy, positive member of the team who will help our members achieve their fitness goals and build their confidence in using the equipment properly. You will run the Planet Fitness group fitness program PE@PF in addition to designing simple workout programs. You will create “raving fans” by delivering 1% customer service, continually engaging and encouraging our members to succeed on their fitness journey.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- You will ensure our equipment is maintained and handle minor repairs.
- You will ensure our club is super clean because members value this and we’re known for that too!
- Finding new and current members to join you in fitness classes.
- You will help the entire team at the front desk welcoming and checking in our members. Assist with tours, member enrollment, and other club responsibilities.
- Be a leader! Be passionate – love what you do! Have fun and invite members to do the same!
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule will vary. Shift could involve any of our hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership and opportunities for growth.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion for helping others.
- Nationally Certified Training Certification.
- Fitness equipment knowledge and able to physically demonstrate use of each piece.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not limited to, communicating, standing, walking, stooping, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on you.
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual – Spanish helpful.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way of life, apply today!