Improve Yourself, Improve the World!
We’re the experts in Health & Wellness. You are the project. We are leading the way in creating a new approach to fitness. The project starts with you but doesn’t stop there. It goes beyond the gym walls to make our community stronger.
Fitness Project is building a culture of health, engagement and commitment. If you are looking to join a culture that is passionate about fitness and serving the community then this is the place for you.
- Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children .
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in the Kids Club area.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
- Must have a high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.
Pay Rate $7.25 per hour
Shifts: Mornings Monday – Saturday 8am-1pm
Evenings Monday – Friday 4pm -8:30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.25 – $7.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience with Children: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place