We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Technology Consulting Senior Advisor to join our team at the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia. Must hold active DoD TS/SCI eligibility clearance.
You will serve as a consultant/advisor supporting the Headquarters U.S. Air Force’s Deputy Directorate for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Cyber Effects (AF/A2/6) oversight of the USAF’s High Altitude ISR (HAISR) beyond line of sight architecture program.You will be responsible for developing recommendations, coordinating and maintaining the strategic vision and relationships for the program with Air Force, Joint Staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense and Intelligence Community (IC) stakeholders; provide Air Staff decision makers advice on program governance activities and develop policy recommendations for the program.
- Provides Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) subject matter expertise, programmatic insight and operational knowledge regarding the Air Force’s HAISR architecture, airborne platforms, sensors, data links, and other related issues
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with DoD, IC, U.S. Government and Commercial organizations for support services. Supports negotiations, provides oversight recommendations and develops support agreements for the client
- Coordinates and facilitates programmatic and technical discussions with stakeholders from ISR platform communities, tasking authorities and service provider organizations to develop and refine policy guidance, interagency agreements, budget recommendations and capability requirements documentation
- Serves as continuity and mentor for government action officers on ISR program policy and oversight; partnerships; program strategic vision; capabilities based requirements; DoD and Service Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes
- Drafts executive level correspondence, presentations and provides briefings to senior AF and DoD officials. Analyzes technical solution approaches and proposed concepts of operations (CONOPS), develops recommendations and articulates into executive level information to enable effective decision making
- 15+ years of Airborne or National ISR policy, governance, operations and architecture experience with at least 10 years of supervisory experience over ISR mission or architecture operations
- Active Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) clearance
- Master’s Degree; Bachelor’s with 10 years of ISR / intelligence operations or policy experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive, in-depth working experience with AF DCGS; AF ISR operations; U-2 / RQ-4 / other ISR platforms; tasking authorities; Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) processing; and associated data link / ground architectures
- Extensive, in-depth working knowledge of USAF, DoD, DNI and IC organizational structures, relationships and coordination processes
- Extensive knowledge of Congressional, DoD/IC and Service policies and processes (including Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution; capability requirements development; and security classification guidance) regarding ISR platform and supporting infrastructure programs
- Proven ability to work / mentor / train others demonstrated in an Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance environment
- Current CI Polygraph
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.