Nelbud Provides Fire Protection Services That Keep People SAFE.
Our core business of inspecting and servicing fire suppression systems, extinguishers, and exit/emergency lights is lucrative, fun, and challenging.
Nelbud offers a career path for each technician that can include promotions and higher wages!
THIS IS A CAREER AND NOT JUST A JOB.
Fire Protection Technician Duties/Qualifications:
- Inspect and service restaurant fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and exit/emergency lights
- Properly explain and sell safety products to customers
- Perform on-site emergency troubleshooting
- Identify and ensure deficiencies found are promptly reported and corrected
- Maintain service and sales quotas
- 1-5 years of previous industry experience
- Have a valid Driver’s License
Benefits: Best in Class
- Major medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Technical training to keep you up to date on leading-edge technologies
- And much more!
At Nelbud You Will:
- Be a part of a Nationwide Company, with close-knit communities on the local level
- Be given the opportunity to thrive with new assignments and challenges every day
- Have an opportunity to move up in a fast-growing company
Equal Opportunity Employer