JOB TITLE: Financial Center Service Manager
Reports directly to: Financial Center Manager
Function: Assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. Manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1.Supervise daily operations of Financial Center ensuring efficient and effective functionality, coordinating with FC Manager regarding work assignments and staff scheduling.
- 2.Responsible for reviewing and maintaining daily logs, opening and closing branch.
- 3.Responsible for various FC auditing/reporting activities.
- 4.Maintain an active role in consumer and commercial lending functions through interviewing loan applicants, completing and submitting loan applications, preparing and reviewing required documents, and contract closings.
- 5.Proactively participate in, and encourage, the promotion of financial products and services, assisting customers in obtaining the most appropriate product to fit their current need.
- 6.Provide quality service to perspective and existing customers in order to maximize client satisfaction, exhibiting the ability to understand and explain a wide array of products, services and policies.
7.Perform various customer service related duties including opening and maintaining accounts for deposit products, processing IRA and Safe Deposit Box related requests, processing return mail and other customer related requests. 8.Interact through verbal and written communication with customers, representatives, external financial institutions, and coworkers in a professional manner. 9.Promote and foster teamwork and a positive work environment, treating staff with respect; provide leadership, guidance, and advice in regards to individual employee responsibilities, authority levels, and appropriate communication channels, and help to resolve any employee conflicts, escalating as appropriate. 10.Complete various audit procedures in a timely manner, as prescribed by Bank Compliance and Security procedures. 11.Maintain attendance records for FC staff, approving timecard submissions bi-weekly. 12.Guiding and advising personnel in the more complex phases of their work 13.Provide recommendations to FC Manager regarding staff employment status, salary adjustments, promotions, transfers, and terminations. 14.Contribute to the development and implementation of FC operational processes and procedures, ensuring adherence to Federal, State, and Bank Policies, as well as compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and related regulations as may be applicable to position responsibilities. 15. Complies with federal, state, and bank policies and procedures including following Bank procedures for compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and related regulations as may be applicable to the job responsibilities. 16.Assumes additional responsibilities as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required