The Financial Analyst provides entry level analysis and support. The Financial Analyst provides a pipeline of information in the form of reports, the creation of spreadsheets and the basic analysis and modeling.
- Build and maintain basic financial models to aid in forecasting, cost estimation and pricing
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial models, data and reporting
- Document transactions in compliance with GAAP, government regulations and client contractual obligations
- Provide Reconciliations and other analysis to assist with internal controls and best practices
- Perform monthly close and GL-related activities
- Assist more senior financial analysis in cost management, forecasting and planning
- Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your job function
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
Relevant Years of Experience Required:
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience
- Financial systems acumen
- Analytical and planning skillset
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is a Drug-free workplace.
Keyword: Financial Analyst
From: Educational Testing Service