INSERT PARTNER BOILER PLATE HERE
The MENTOR Network is a mission-based organization dedicated to providing high quality services to those we serve. Therefore, to deliver on our mission, The Network expects every employee to perform his or her job first and foremost in accordance with the Company’s mission.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to synthesize disparate data into meaningful analysis in support of the company’s goals. The Financial Analyst will also prepare budgets/forecasts, along with analyses of financial performance and determining ways to effectively report on and measurably improve the company’s performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations he or she oversees. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing
- Generates assigned management reporting including insightful analysis and commentary to tell the story and provide a basis for action steps.
- Performs analyses of various business metrics and income statement line items including detailed expense analysis.
- Collects, analyzes and presents financial information for management to better understand the financial and operational performance of the business lines
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with members of the finance team and the business partners that we support.
- Drives consistency and standardization of all operating group reporting and metrics to allow for value added analysis.
- Responsible for monthly management reporting and ensuring accuracy of all data
- Develops and maintains dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance.
- Consults with field leaders to develop and create financial reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
- Prepares thoughtful and value added operational service line analysis to allow members of field and corporate to make better operating decisions.
- Assists with the quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting
- Assists in the preparation of materials for monthly executive meetings, the board of directors meeting, investor day presentations, and other leadership meetings
- Acts as a liaison to various finance and operational leaders to ensure the proper flow of information.
- Assists with project/investment tracking across all organizational functions
- Prepares ad hoc financial analyses for senior management.
- Participates in special projects.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance or related field and a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience with business reviews and business metrics analysis a plus
- Experience with Hyperion Planning & Reporting/Essbase or similar packages preferred
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system and report writing
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.