Prepare and analyze monthly foreclosure reporting for Club and Deeded weeks. This includes review of cash outlays with CWP. Analyze Variances in Delinquency and Pipeline reports. CWP/CWA Inventory tracking.
Coordinate preparation of monthly/annual reporting across the deeded sites and all clubs. This includes ARDA Reporting. Work with Regional Accounting Controllers to collect and process data as needed.
Monthly Accounts Receivable reporting & analysis. Run reports on regional and property level Accounts Receivable balances. Work with Clubs to developer and enhance reporting.
Assist in the analysis of the monthly Developer Obligation reporting and audit of the foreclosure process.
Ad Hoc analysis as requested.
Performs other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 1-2 years finance or accounting experience in a corporate environment. Excellent professional communication skills, good organization skills, ability to multi-task & coordinate multiple projects.
- Proficient in Access, ability to quickly learn other A/R Systems.
Knowledge and skills
- Deadline conscious with strong drive, initiative and the ability to work well in time-sensitive situations.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft products, excellent us of Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years finance or accounting experience in a corporate environment
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It’s more than a promise, at Wyndham it’s been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek’s 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc’s 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World’s Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation – wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee discounts on travel
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
- Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
- Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to [email protected] and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.