Unity National Bank
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Unity National Bank of Houston, N.A. is looking for a talented, exceptional, and enthusiastic go-getter to join the team as Financial Analyst. As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the general accounting and financial reporting functions, including but not limited to accounts payable activities, reconciliation and reporting, accounting research, and assist with various audit and examination requests. This position requires a high degree of initiative, discretion, and judgment. Works under moderate supervision and assures compliance with all bank policies and procedures as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Prepare daily reconciliations for Cash & Banking Operations.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for General Ledger accounts.
- Receive, Review and Record Vendor & Suppliers’ Invoices.
- Manage Month-end Close Activities including appropriate accruals & reversals.
- Prepare inputs and schedules for monthly Board Reports.
- Prepare Regulatory Reports.
- Prepare schedules and responses to auditors’ inquiries and resolve other problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5 plus years of accounting experience
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Advanced math and accounting skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- PC proficient in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to keep abreast of changes in regulations and compliance and must constantly be proficient in the area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees and customers safe during COVID-19, we provide all sanitizing necessities, masks and gloves. We maintain a safe and clean work environment and have continuous deep cleaning of our facility.
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible