At Strategic Wealth Specialists, financial balance is not simply a concept, it is at the center of what we do, and who we are. We’re on a mission to improve the financial confidence of Americans. If you enjoy challenging work, want control of your career and life, and have a passion for helping others; explore what a Financial Advisor with The Guardian Network® means.
As a licensed Financial Advisor, you will work to help individuals and businesses within your community access financial products and services they need to protect their financial futures. You can make an impact on those around you, and over time, become well compensated.
Financial Advisors are supported with resources, training and an experienced team to collaborate with and assist you in taking your career to the next level.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies for consumers and businesses. Other firms may only focus on the short term; we like to look at planning from a holistic perspective.
What you’ll be doing
- As a licensed Financial Advisor, you will work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial position analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services.
- Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- A four‐year college degree
- Appropriate insurance licensing (within 3-4 months)
- In order to sell investment products, advisors must possess specific securities licenses and become registered with Park Avenue Securities*
- Self‐motivated individual with a dynamic, confident personality, a strong work ethic, high integrity and passion for succeeding
- Desire to help others achieve financial success through planning and protection
- Driven to win and seeking a high-income potential opportunity
- An interest in building markets through connections and experiences to cultivate long term relationships
Training for Success
We believe that individuals from various backgrounds have the skills and tenacity needed to become a success. A degree in finance or economics is not required. Financial support is available to individuals who wish to pursue industry designations. You’ll have access to online, in‐person local training and off‐site national training and development programs.
Our advisors also work with fellow associates and learn from each other. Many also take part in mentoring relationships and study groups with their peers.
We believe that quality people deserve a competitive benefits package. Financial Advisors are eligible to enjoy a rich compensation package that includes:
- High earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business that recognizes your performance
- A comprehensive benefit package, including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more
- Opportunities for leadership development and management positions
If you’re looking for a career that satisfies your entrepreneurial spirit, this is a perfect opportunity. We’re committed to our values; We Do the Right Thing, People Count, and We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards. We’re looking for individuals who share those values and thrive in a fast‐paced environment.
Be bold. Be uncommon. Be different.
The Guardian Network® is a network of preferred providers authorized to offer products of The Guardian Life Insurance
Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY and its subsidiaries.
*Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS) is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian) located in New York, NY 10004. PAS is a registered broker-dealer offering competitive investment products, as well as a registered investment advisor offering financial planning and investment advisory services. PAS is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $2,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Associate (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings