Job Description –
As a Prevail Wealth Advisor, you are expected to develop and maintain private client relationships. You are responsible for advising clients on financial issues, developing recommendations for asset management and assisting in the active management of clients’ portfolios with a focus on tax efficient allocations.
Global Responsibilities –
- Drive organizational and individual revenues utilizing Prevails’ unique marketing strategies.
- Manage a portion of the existing client assets, including coordination of complete financial planning responsibilities (investment analysis, estate planning, tax strategies, retirement planning, insurance needs, etc.)
- Grow a book of business by networking and obtaining new clients.
- Perform client service activities, including plan updates, portfolio reviews, and client meetings in accordance with the agreed upon level of service.
- Provide financial consulting and education to prospective clients.
- Support outside sales effort with diligent follow up to cold and warm prospects.
- Communicate the Prevail value proposition with a focus on tax efficient asset deployment.
- Assist clients in determining their long-term financial goals and plans, including utilization of eMoney financial planning software.
- Articulate rationale behind The Power of Zero, Corporate Capital Strategy, and other wealth strategies.
- Analyze and problem solve unique and complex client situations.
- Engage in the development and deployment of unique service offerings to clients and additional opportunities as they arise.
- Maintain detailed notes, records, and client communication in Salesforce. This includes following Prevail’s sales process, and pipeline reporting within Salesforce.
Activity Expectations –
- Attend weekly sales and activity meetings.
- Meet weekly to review activity, cases in process, focus on problem solving, and discuss any areas of concern in your development.
- Enter detailed activity and maintain an accurate pipeline within salesforce.
- Attend all company and organization sponsored events, meetings, and any training hosted or sponsored by Prevail.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance