The University of Missouri System (UM System) serves Missouri as the state’s land-grant university and Missouri’s only public research and doctoral-level institution. It has a unique mission to advance the opportunities for success and well-being for Missouri, the nation, and the world through transformative teaching, research, innovation, engagement and inclusion.
The UM System consists of system administration and four universities: the University of Missouri-Columbia, the University of Missouri-Kansas City, the Missouri University of Science and Technology, the University of Missouri-St. Louis, and all of their component parts, including MU Health, MU Extension and UM Engagement. It is important that this broad and comprehensive organization uses data-informed approaches to make strategic decisions to achieve excellence.
The Finance Support Center Associate will:
- Act as a consultant to internal and external customers regarding Supply Chain, Accounting, and Budget processes and related systems
- Assist with the administration of the Corporate Card and eProcurement Programs
- Work with PaymentNet and/or Hyperion
- Actively work as part of a customer service oriented call center team, logging calls, providing resolution when able, and escalating when necessary
- Analyze call ticket information and develop resolution plans for addressing repeat issues
- Assist eCommerce Coordinator with the administration of Corporate Card products and assist multiple PeopleSoft Functional Leads with Finance modules, and act as a consultant to end users (both internal and external) regarding Finance related systems, policies and procedures
- Utilize functional skills while helping to maintain finance related systems and processes, including but not limited to PeopleSoft Financials, Web Applications, Hyperion and PaymentNet
- Advise and support managers in system implementations and administration. This includes complex testing of systems and processes during patches, upgrades, and new installations, and providing feedback to functional leads.
- Run system reports on a regular basis identifying issues and follow-up with customers to resolve errors.
- Manage the bidder registration process and communicate with vendors on a regular basis.