Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
The Analyst / Clerk of Accounting will perform activities to support the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions. The Analyst/Clerk will participate in the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
The Analyst / Clerk of Accounting will perform activities to support the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions. The Analyst/Clerk will participate in the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. In addition to performance, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Perform applicable retained Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions
- Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to support continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
- Collaborate with SSCs and service provider, as well as partner with SSC to resolve disputes
- Participate in the production of monthly accounts as directed
- Complete month-end responsibilities
- Execute internal control over revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities of the hotel
- Participate in special projects, team training and development
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Reports results to others and aids others to understand financial matters
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support
- Collaborates with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project/department goals
- Attends staff meetings pertinent to work assignments
- Researches and responds to information requests from internal departments and management
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous hotel level accounting experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs required.
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Books, and Payroll highly preferred.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
: Day Job
: Team Member