We are looking for a great person to help lead our shop and field personnel to excellence in integrity and customer satisfaction. This person will have the ability to effectively lead and assist in the completion of projects and follow direction both in the field and in manufacturing environment. This is an important position in our company and only qualified personnel need apply.
Must have and Must be-
- Punctual and reliable to show up to work every day. If you cannot commit to our schedule, then you need not apply.
- Extensive experience in the use of hand and power tools
- Problem solving skills
- Hard working attitude
- Team player and teamwork oriented
- Construction Experience
- Driver’s license with clean driving record
- An advocate for our company’s mission, purpose, values, culture, and vision.
- Able to follow clearly defined directions and ability to assist in modifying a plan if necessary to get desired results
- Field work involves re-imaging stores, painting, refreshing and helping achieve a new look. Shop work involves sheet metal assembly
- Occasional travel needed for out-of-town stores, 4 to 5 days a month minimum or as required to complete the project
- Provides positive experiences for our customers
- Brings out the strengths of co-workers and help them to see their potential.
Good to have-
- Welding experience
- Sign experience
- Painting experience
- Operate a forklift and a man lift
We only hire highly qualified personnel and we pay them what they are worth. If you do not meet the above qualifications, please do not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative