Who We Are:
From Georgia. For Georgia. Since 1914 Yancey Bros. Co. has proudly served as the authorized Caterpillar equipment dealer for Georgia, providing our customers with the highest quality sales, parts and service. From Caterpillar heavy and compact construction equipment to on-highway trucks, we remain committed to learning more about our customers, offering equipment and support to keep up with their changing needs. This all starts with our greatest asset…our employees.
What You Will Be Doing:
As the Field Service Dispatcher you will be the point of contact for the Field Service Technician, Manager and Customer. You will be responsible for scheduling, ordering parts, invoicing and keeping all parties involved updated on the state of repairs.
- Be point of contact for all field service repairs
- Schedule all repairs. Order parts as needed
- Quote repairs as needed.
- Open and close work orders.
- Search for service letter, product updates and additional repairs.
- Monitor life day labor and work in process through Service Link
- Maintain average life day labor 10 days or less for invoicing.
- Use modern for daily customer communication and customer updates.
- Communicate with customer upon job completion
- Participate in required safety program and work in a safe manner.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
Who We Are Looking For:
To be successful in this position you should be able keep accurate records and provide guidance to customers, technicians and management with regards to the status of repairs. You should possess a strong sense of urgency and desire to provide superior customer service. Being able to work as a team and well under pressure is also highly desirable.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and MSHA rules and regulations
- Computer skills (software and internet usage)
- On call after hours required
- Prior experience with SIS, DBS, ET (CATERPILLAR systems)
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as Service Technician, Service Write, Service Coordinator in the industry
At Yancey Bros. Co, we are always looking to add people to our team who share our core values:
- Safety: We value the lives and health of our team and customers above all else.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy, demonstrate respect for others, and communicate truthfully and promptly.
- Teamwork: We work as one across our organization for the benefit of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best, continuously improving our customers’ experience and the solutions we provide.
- Sense of Urgency: We respond quickly to customer needs and hold ourselves accountable for results.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following values:
- Acting in a safe manner
- Exhibiting honesty and integrity
- Acting in a fair and ethical manner
- Team mentality
- Delivering quality results
- Embraces change / improvement
- Exhibiting superior customer service skills
- Exhibiting pride and ownership
- Working with a sense of urgency
- Exhibiting a winning attitude
What We Offer:
Yancey Bros Co offers a full benefits package that includes aggressive compensation levels, technician tool allowances, full medical, vision and dental coverage, employee wellness programs, paid vacations and more.
Competitive Pay Structure
- Compensation: Competitive Pay
- Individual Bonus Opportunities Available
- Technician Tool Allowance
- 401k Plan Strong Company Match
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Financial Wellness Coaching
Employee Wellness Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement Opportunities