Hiring NOW Text 346-262-6798! Field Operations Manager Role! Salary PLUS BONUS
Want to be part of an extraordinary & highly tenured team that consistently takes pride in its ‘safety first’ culture. This company uses state-of-the-art technology and best practices to meet the unique needs of its customers, commitment to safety and environmental stewardship is demonstrated by our high industry ratings and employee retention.
We’d love to add you as a Regional Field Manager to our fast-growing team in our Midland Location!
This Field Manager will assist with the many facets of our operations in our Midland Region during our continued growth as a leader in the Oil &Gas service industry. Responsibilities generally fall into five categories: 1) Safety – always the first priority, 2) Operational Excellence, 3) Customer Satisfaction, 4) Resource Management – equipment, and employees, and 5) Cost Control. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of relatable experience with an oilfield service company and/or material handling company or bulk carrier. As a Field Manager, you will hire, train and motivate field representatives, while providing advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations. This includes assigning territories and schedules to staff, as well as ensuring the staff is equipped with appropriate supplies and equipment to provide the required water treatment services within their assigned territories. You will also be on a constant lookout for violations, process improvements and opportunities for teaching and exercising Stop-Work Authority.
Responsibilities of our Field Operations Manager Includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop & Implement policies for maximizing operational efficiency and profitability
- Manage P&L for Midland Region by monitoring daily reports and improving upon operational deficiencies
- Resolve all issues concerning field operations, including coordination efforts of units & personnel in a timely & effective manner
- Monitor key metrics and develop action plans for improving company profits
- Develop and implement best practices and procedures to enhance business growth
- Motivate/Reward high performing employees by recommending salary increases and promotions
- Oversee the preparation, allocation and management of operations budget to ensure target achievement
- Collaborate with functional units of an organization to integrate new or existing services
- Manage services provided by a company to ensure they meet client expectations and requirements
- Build & Maintain positive trust relationship with customers to minimize client attrition
- Ensure company operations comply with all local and federal labor laws and legislation
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for achieving operational targets
- Build & establish good customer relationships by assisting field personnel in avoiding obstacles associated with operational policies and procedures.
- Monitor company personnel to ensure they perform their duties in a timely and effective manner
- Perform operational research to discover operational solutions vital to improving general staff productivity
- Liaise with safety department to ensure the work environment is safe for employees.
- Education & Training: To become Field Operations manager, you require a bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Engineering, or Operations Management, or in similar field. Experience can be considered in lieu of educational requirements
- Problem Solving Skill: This field service manager should have excellent people management and leadership skills. Field Operations Managers can come up with strategic solutions to effectively address operational issues & be able to work under stressful work conditions
- Interpersonal Skills: They can effectively work with company department heads and field agents to ensure smooth work operations while maintaining a flexible attitude and should be willing to travel at any given point of time.
- Time Management Skills: A successful field manager is able to achieve operational objectives within set deadlines in an organized manner.
- 7+ years of Field Service experience in Oilfield Services.
- 2+ years of recent Field Service management experience required.
- Must have knowledge of common best practices for the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Must maintain a safe driving record as prescribed by company policy.
- Must successfully pass pre- and post-employment drug and alcohol tests per company policy.
- Valid Driver’s License. (CDL preferred)
- Must be able to understand and execute procedures pertaining to emergency situations
- Willingness to work various days, shifts and be on-call to meet customer and business needs
- Must be able to take direction from superiors and work cooperatively with others and/or independently to carry out tasks appropriately
- Must possess and exhibit strong communication skills
- Must be able to produce effective oral and/or written daily reports for internal and/or external use
Job Type : Full-time
Schedule: Monday through Friday with flexible hours as needed
- Excellent, Full Benefits Package including Medical with BCBSTX, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability for you & your family!!
- Paid Holidays!
- Paid Vacation!
- Fast Track Career Growth & Open-Door Management Atmosphere
If interested, Text ONLY (346)262-6798 or apply online on Indeed. Walk-ins NOT accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oil & Gas: 1 year (Preferred)
- water treatment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs