We have an exciting career opportunity for a Field Engineer working out of Austin, TX.
We are seeking candidates with 1-4 years of successful commercial construction experience to assist Superintendents and Project Managers in project completion.
Specific duties include:
- Field support staff
- Estimating and quantity take off
- On-site material and equipment inventory
- Monitor and update schedules
- Jobsite safety and enforcement
- Maintain assigned subcontracts
- Manage subcontractor schedule relative to material deliveries and subcontractor manpower
- Monitor quality control
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a construction related field. Candidates will assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others in a team environment.
Candidates must be willing and able to travel.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.