Makotek is an authorized contractor for Spectrum Cable currently looking for qualified Field Collections Representatives for Columbus, OH, Marion, OH, Newark, OH and the surrounding areas. Immediate openings are available! No experience is necessary and we offer paid training. Our Field Collections Representatives are responsible for driving to the customer’s home in order to either:
- Collect past-due payments and have the customer’s Cable, TV and/or Internet services turned back on; OR
- Collect equipment provided by Spectrum (e.g. Internet Routers, Cable Boxes, etc) from previous customers.
Field Collections Representative Qualifications:
- Have a reliable vehicle;
- Have auto insurance;
- Have an active Driver’s License;
- Have a cell phone (Android or iPhone) to use our work-order software;
- Take a drug test and background check;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Communicate with General Manager at all times;
- Abide by all federal, state, and local regulations (including those for COVID-19).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Weekly Paychecks;
- Production-based pay with expected earnings of $800-$1200 per week;
- Paid training;
- Mileage compensation;
- Paid vacation;
- Available after 60 days of employment: Medical, Dental, and/or Vision.
Follow us on social media @MakotekInc across multiple platforms or please feel free to visit by using the links below:
- Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MakotekInc/
- Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/makotekinc/
- Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/makotekinc?lang=en
- Our LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/makotek-inc-/
For more information, please feel free to visit the following:
- Our company’s website: http://www.makotek.net/
- Our Introduction to Makotek video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU0UGbVae0o
Makotek is a proud partner with Bridging The Gap, an organization focused on providing job opportunities for veterans. For more information on Bridging The Gap, visit: https://bridgingthegap.vet/about-us/.
Makotek is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, criminal conviction or arrest record, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Looking for those qualified with outdoor collections, field collections, cable TV, account representatives, account managers, cable jobs, cable technician installer, customer service professionals, people who can pick up equipment or provide payment collections and retention services while using their own reliable vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $800.00 – $1,200.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We will not be able to interview any applicants who are exhibiting any cold or flu symptoms. For safety reasons, please be prepared to wear a face mask if you have one and to practice social distancing while in our office.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: