We are seeking a Fiduciary Accounting Assistant to join our Milwaukee office. The Fiduciary Accounting Assistant will be responsible for preparing accounts and related reports for estates, trusts, foundations, and agencies including review of data for completeness; performs daily banking for accounts as required.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and complete department electronic and paper files through accurate data entry.
- Verify bank and broker balances and assets held.
- Proof, edit and balance all account entries.
- Ensure accurate processing of accounts.
- Copy, assemble, and review finished product (proof lists, inventories, accounts, market value reports, etc.) on a quarterly bases or as directed.
- Prepare account cash status reports in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Record billable time as per firm policy and procedure.
- Prepare work paper for tax estimates.
- Run Estates Val
- Other duties as assigned, providing back up support as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree in accounting or a related field preferred.
- 2-4 years related experience preferred.
- PC experience required.
- Good organizational and analytical skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer