Are you looking for a great paying Full Time local driving job with Great benefits?
Background Profile (Requirements):
- A valid Class C TX Driver’s License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (No Accidents, DUI’s, Cell Phone tickets, reckless driving tickets etc. in the past 3 years)
- 21+ years of age (required by Federal regulations)
- 12 months of verifiable professional driving experience within the last 3 years (driving a 16 foot or larger truck/van)
- The ability to pass a Drug Test
- The ability to pass a DOT Physical Exam
- No felonies and No violent, theft, or drug-related misdemeanors in the last 10 years
- Physically be willing and able to lift and carry 50 lb packages
Then this is the perfect job for you – right before all those holiday expenses start piling in!
Compensation Package: $12-$13 per hour (based on experience) + Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, 25K Life Insurance after 90 days)
The Role You’ll Play:
In today’s world of online shopping and direct-to-door delivery, no other job is as critical, or as important, as a FedEx Delivery Driver!
What other job allows you to consistently brighten a person’s day or maybe even change their lives with the packages you deliver?
We’re hiring Full-Time Temporary to Permanent FedEx Delivery drivers in the Corpus Christi, TX area.
You’ll operate out of the Corpus Christi FedEx terminal and will be making deliveries locally. You’ll be driving a comfortable delivery vehicle provided by your employer. And the good news is that a CDL is NOT required.
With a flexible schedule (Rotating shifts Monday-Saturday) you’ll have the opportunity to pick up extra hours and extra pay. Starting at 7:30am, you’ll head out with a fully loaded truck ready to hit the road and get those daily deliveries done.
- 7:30am: Arrive at the Corpus Christi FedEx terminal to pick up your vehicle and packages
- Load and Unload packages throughout the day
- Deliver packages to their intended destination
- Scan and log packages and deliveries
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.