Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, VA, San Antonio, TX, and St. Louis, MO. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A Finance Contract Closeout Analyst who will meet deliverable deadlines and monthly quotas related to contract closeouts. You will work with Microsoft Excel to complete financial reconciliation and ability to research legacy financial documents across multiple SharePoint sites
- Process federal contract invoices (Costpoint Deltek a plus)
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the AFS organization
- Understand business stakeholders and functional processes related to contract closeout
- Ensure quality and integrity of financial data related to contract closeout
- Perform data reconciliations to ensure final financial packets comply with federal closeout requirements and internal AFS policies and procedures
- Perform comprehensive financial analysis for de-obligation requests, interim final vouchers, and final closeouts
- Comply with document retention policies
- Experience in Costpoint and Accounts Receivable Billing
- Experience in Costpoint and Cognos Enterprise Reporting
- Experience interpreting federal contracts for billing requirements and funding amounts
- Experience with MS Project, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience reviewing invoices for accuracy within Deltek Costpoint for posting
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.