Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The Family Therapist will provide individual, couple, family, and group psychotherapy to referred clients ages 14 years and above. He/she/they will provide client-centered, strengths-based, and trauma-informed services to clients with severe mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse/addiction disorders utilizing a harm reduction approach.
- Provide comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment services to children, adolescents, adults, and their families
- Develop individualized treatment plans with the input of the client and their team, which includes providers and natural supports. Collaborate with members of the client’s team to ensure quality of treatment and coordination of care
- Serve as an advocate for clients, linking them to needed community services; assess client’s personal, medical, social, emotional, and environmental situation to plan for linkage and treatment course
- Provide strengths-based, client-centered, and trauma-informed clinical services to children, adolescents, and adults with mental health diagnoses and co-occurring substance abuse disorders
- Maintain documentation and chart in compliance with Medicaid, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Services (CARF), and agency standards
- May supervise and assign tasks to student workers/Interns
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned
This position requires a minimum of ONE of the following:
- A licensed social worker (LSW) possessing at least a master's degree in social work with specialized training in mental health services or with at least 2 years experience in mental health services;
- A licensed professional counselor possessing at least a master's degree with specialized training in mental health services or with at least two years experience in mental health services;
- A registered nurse (RN) with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting or who possesses a master's degree in psychiatric nursing;
- An occupational therapist (OT) licensed under the Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75] with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting; or
- An individual possessing at least a master's degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, or family therapy or related field, who has successfully completed a practicum or internship that included a minimum of 1,000 hours of supervised direct service in a mental health setting, or who has one year of clinical experience under the supervision of a QMHP.
Other Requirements include:
- Bilingual Spanish-Speaker (Preferred)
- Minimum two years experience working with people with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses
- Flexible scheduling M-Sat 8am-8pm, including at least two evenings, and at least 5 hours on Saturday.
- Experience working with adults in an outpatient setting and/or transition age youth and their families highly preferred
The compensation range is based on qualifications, licensure and experience. There's a dual pay rate
- per client hour
- per non client hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- LSW / LPC (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place