Family Law Firm located in Lake Bluff, is looking for a family law attorney to join our busy firm in January 2020. We are looking for a hard-working, seasoned attorney to handle all aspects of Divorce and Family Law matters.
Candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in this area. Candidate must be currently active with the Illinois State Bar without disciplinary actions.
Our ideal candidate processes the following qualities:
· Well-Organized and detail oriented
· Dependable and communicative
· Understands the importance of managing a case load with little supervision.
· Capable of handling cases from inception through trial.
· Works well in a team setting and assimilates into our family-style work environment.
· Should be highly motivated and organized with the ability to prioritize and manage a large volume of cases.
Responsibilities will include:
· Court appearances
· Drafting of pleadings, motions and hearings
· Trial and exhibit preparation
· Research case law, as needed
· Preparation for depositions
· Writing and reviewing discovery and monitoring discovery responses
· Organizing materials for team case review
· Significant client contact
We offer a very pleasant work environment with room for growth.
Salary commensurate with experience, health insurance, 401k and other benefits offered.
Please send your cover letter, resume and compensation requirements for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- FAMILY LAW: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative