An exceptional subluxation based chiropractor is needed at a thriving family practice in southeast Wisconsin.
The practice is accepting candidates who are interested in caring for full families with a special interest in pediatrics and prenatal care. You will work closely with our 3 other chiropractors with a combined 28 years of experience and our amazing support staff!
The right person for this position is:
– A fantastic open communicator
– Nervous System and Subluxation focused
– A team player with an exceptional work ethic
– Open minded
– Ready and excited to learn and dive into personal and professional development
– FUN – our days go quickly because our team jives at such a deep level!
– Has a deep passion for pediatric & family chiropractic
– Enjoys a fast paced environment and exhibits natural adaptability in a day to day work atmosphere
– Displays superior adjusting skills (techniques primarily utilized are Diversified, Thompson, Logan Basic)
You’ll receive a competitive base salary with bonus structure after 6 months, and two weeks vacation to start. Malpractice insurance and continuing education are also provided by the practice. Additional benefits (disability and retirement plan) available after waiting period.
Relocation assistance negotiable as well.
This is your chance to be part of a MOVEMENT in our community and participate in amazing teamwork to truly change lives!
If you'd like the opportunity to be considered for this position please apply with your resume/CV & cover letter. Applicants who do not submit these assets will not be considered.
More information about our practice approach can be found in the video linked below.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- 10 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply