- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment repair.
- Demonstrated administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues.
- Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing, food and beverage equipment, seating and all related building components.
- Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
- Provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
- Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet AMC standards.
- Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable to the theatre General Manager and seek technical support from the AMC Facility Engineer as applicable.
- Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all building components.
- Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem areas.
- Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures support an environment that is clean, safe and in good repair for both associates and guests.
- Understand and track theatre Variable Operating Expenses (VOE) related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Provide training support for the market as directed.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and follow all established company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag
- Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.