Geo-Synthetics Systems is looking for a Facility & Equipment Manager. This role will report directly to the President and is responsible for managing the repair and maintenance of all machinery, equipment, building, and facilities. The role requires a broad knowledge of maintenance skills including mechanical repair, plumbing, welding, carpentry, fabrication and a basic knowledge of electrical repair. Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform ground preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Repair, adjust, rebuild, maintain, and install machinery, equipment, and vehicles.
- Perform vehicle safety inspections, including DOT inspections
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment. This may involve dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting, and aligning operations.
- Ensure adherence to established safety procedures and requirements.
Job Requirements / Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Requires broad knowledge of mechanical repair and maintenance. Minimum of 3 years experience in a repair and maintenance role.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Regularly required to stand and use hands to handle tools and controls. Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; and, occasionally required to walk; sit; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to operate various tools and equipment, including various hand and power tools, metal fabrication equipment, welding equipment, plumbing equipment, and various measuring equipment.