POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance on the facility and grounds. General knowledge and experience performing repairs and maintaining the interior and exterior of a manufacturing/office facility. This position requires attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Extensive interaction with Operations management teams and other individuals within the company.
- Must be able to communicate and cooperate with supervisor, lead, and coworkers in the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Administers general preventative maintenance duties utilizing the maintenance system.
- Ability to work independently and safely with limited supervision.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality, including Ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work requirements.
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- May be required to perform other maintenance duties and functions or assist in other departments as needed depending on the needs of the business.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must have good vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job functions.
- Must have good awareness of surroundings.
- Must be in good physical condition, must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, etc.) to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally.
- Ability to work while standing for a long period of time
- Ability to climb ladders, work on lifts, stoop and bend as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to focus and to differentiate between colors and shades of colors.
- Ability to work in non-air-conditioned environments.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in operating a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- Must actively participate as a member of the team and be willing to maintain high levels of productivity, occasionally sustaining longer working hours when necessary.
- Attention to detail and established procedures, along with being well organized.
- Familiarity and skill using various tools.
- Solid English language, reading and writing skills.
- Solid math and computation skills.
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic, mechanical, pneumatic systems a plus
- Welding experience a plus.
- Annual performance appraisal administered by leadership.
- Attainment of annual goals.
Job Type: Full-time
$12-$15 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Facilities Maintenance: 1 year (Required)