We are high performance fabrication shop. We are looking for a automotive fabrication specialist.
We want someone that is willing to grow with our company and can work well with others.
Skill and experience will determine pay level.
Other requirements are as follows:
- Must be on time.
- Maintain a clean and organized area.
- Take verbal instructions.
- High attention to detail.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and ensures safe operation of all equipment.
- References resume mandatory.
- Working knowledge of TIG / MIG and ARC welding.
- Ability to assemble with a JIG.
- Ability to build a JIG.
- Able to work with all metals.
- Read and interpret blue prints, drawings.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Willingness to work as a team.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with low-mid volume production level quantities.
- Proficient math and measurement skills (addition, subtraction, diameters).
- This is highly detailed work and will require a high level of ability with many tools and production machines.
- You need to be a self starter and able to multi-task.
- Work on special projects and perform other duties as needed.
- *High school diploma or equivalent.
- Drug/ physical/ criminal screening.
- Flexible schedule
- Defined benefits
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous.
- Adaptable / flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shift in direction.
Job Type: Full-time