Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers’ teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we’re building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources – inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers’ formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you’ll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
Responsible for ensuring effective sales order management, vendor procurement and follow-up, export logistics coordination, and export documentation and regulatory reporting. Serves as the single point of contact for sales and customers to provide consistent, positive customer experiences. Responsible for initial order entry, facilitation of order changes and order fulfillment, sourcing of material from vendors. Coordinates with logistics providers to export product timely and prepare accurate export documentation. Empowered to make decisions on behalf of company in alignment with Univar strategy, guiding principles and customer satisfaction. Leads resolution of service issues that directly impact customer order fulfillment. Assists in earning “Customers for Life” through the establishment of positive customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Customer–facing issues that directly impact order fulfillment
- Knowledge of Univar USA products, services, and the industries we serve
- Knowledge of export regulations and reporting procedures
- Knowledge of foreign country documentation requirements
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions/Other Requirements:
- Role is primarily office based, though requires the ability to move between departments
- Univar Solutions products & operations are industrial in nature. This position is unlikely but may require individual to work in and around industrial operations work sites. Warehouse & Distribution locations are usually enclosed, though are not temperature controlled.
- All employees & visitors, when in operational venues, wear company issues hard hat, high visibility vest, eye protection and other PPE identified to support specific operations.
- Ability to travel (up to 5%) outside of local office operations via driving or air travel
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much more.